Working here is very challenging. But you’ll absolutely love it.
At Quality Landscaping we’ve created a culture that rewards bright, driven, and fun-loving people combined with competitive pay, benefits and most importantly appreciation for the talent and devotion you bring to the table. We take landscaping and every aspect of our work seriously and are interested in people who do the same. Our workforce depicts our company image. You depict our workforce.
We like to pride ourselves on the fact that we are people driven.
A lot of companies talk about culture–their awesome office, fun events and great perks. But here at Quality Landscaping we view culture differently. We believe it’s about recruiting people who enjoy each other’s company and respect each other’s skill. It’s about working alongside teammates you can rely on to create beautiful landscapes.
Some of the things we have to offer…
Opportunity for advancement
Mileage Re-Reimbursement (Supervisors only)
Ready to join us?
Ready to be a part of our team? We are always seeking talented individuals that are willing to put in the effort to maintain our customer relationships and help grow our company. Please see the below career opportunities to see what we have in store for you!
Current Job Openings:
We are in need of a spray truck technician that has a flexible schedule to work Part time or full time hours. The general workweek will be Monday through Friday. Occasional weekends are needed during the peak season. Must be reliable and dependable. Must work well with others. Must be able to start immediately. DRUG TESTING AND BACKGROUND SCREENING WILL BE PERFORMED ON ALL APPLICANTS.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Responsible for keeping field equipment clean and in safe operating condition.
– Responsibly apply the correct amount of product to each acre and in a manner consistent with the product label.
– Establish daily acres applied expectations with management consistent with machine capabilities, operator experience, field sizes and terrain.
– Ability to crosscheck products, rates and timing effectiveness vs. targeted/non targeted pest/crops.- Keep abreast of the dangers and hazards of products and take proper precaution.
– Complete application records as required by the Company and government regulations.
Other duties as assigned Maintenance & Repair:
– Maintain the facility and repair equipment in a safe and dependable operating condition, which enhances operation efficiency and product quality.
– Maintain the rolling stock in a dependable, safe and field ready condition to build trust with our customers and minimizes repair expenses.
– Maintain the appearance of the facility, equipment and grounds to project a positive image in the community.
– Receive, ship, and maintain inventories in a professional manner.
– Develop maintenance and repair skills through management approved training programs.- Other duties as assigned.
– Prefer Class A CDL but not required
– Commercial Applicators License or ability to pass commercial applicators exam.
– Perform maintenance and repair activities as scheduled on the operations calendar or as directed by your supervisor.
– Professional self-conduct/appearance.
– Learn, practice and promote the Environmental, Health, & Safety policies of our Company.
– Zero customer complaints on property applications.
– Treat customers, suppliers, and fellow employees with dignity and respect.
2 Years of commercial application experiance.
Valid Drivers License.
We are in need of a Landscape Technician that has a flexible schedule to work Part time & full time hours. The general workweek will be Monday through Friday. Occasional weekends are needed during the peak season. Must be reliable and dependable. Must work well with others. Must be able to start immediately. DRUG TESTING AND BACKGROUND SCREENING WILL BE PERFORMED ON ALL APPLICANTS.
*Operate vehicles and powered equipment, such as but not limited to mowers, chain saws, gas clippers, bed edgers, and pruning saws.
*Mow or edge lawns using weedeaters or edgers.
*Care for established lawns by Mowing, weeding beds and trimming or edging around flower beds, walks, or walls.
*Use hand tools, such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws and hedge trimmers.
*Prune or trim trees, shrubs, or hedges, using shears, pruners, or chain saws.
*Gather and remove any trash on property.
*Install Sod, foliage, flowering plants, trees, or shrubs and apply mulch or pinestraw for protection, using supplied tools.APPLY HERE
We are in need of a Landscape Technician Helper that has a flexible schedule to work part time flexible hours. The general workweek will be Monday through Friday. Occasional weekends are needed during the peak season. Must be reliable and dependable. Must work well with others. Must be able to start immediately. DRUG TESTING AND BACKGROUND SCREENING WILL BE PERFORMED ON ALL APPLICANTS.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Operates power equipment and hand tools to install, maintain and repair irrigation systems and related components including irrigation lines, sprinkler heads, control panels, valves, pumps, etc. Checks system for proper operation and timing.
Will participate in the design or modification of new or existing systems. Performs seasonal maintenance such as system charging and draining. Maintains inventory of related parts and supplies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES: Knowledge of tools, equipment, techniques, skills, materials, and methods of irrigation system design, installation and maintenance. Ability to read blueprints, schematics and drawings. Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
Ability to operate equipment such as trenching machines and digging tools and other related grounds/landscape equipment. Ability to read and write in English and possess good math skills. Candidate should have the ability to work in safe and efficient manner.